Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Tétouan, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.297 MAD / BOB
Do you live in Tétouan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 12% more expensive than in Tétouan (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 10,635 Dirham ($b8,199) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500 Dirham in Tétouan.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,473 (about 2 hours ago)