Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Tétouan, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 624 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.585 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Tétouan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Tétouan (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 11,682 Dirham (R$ 7,370) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Dirham in Tétouan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 450 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,850 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edinburgh costs £10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)