Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico vs Tétouan, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 701 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.42857 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Tétouan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 33% more expensive than in Tétouan (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,347 Dirham (Mex$ 31,143) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Dirham in Tétouan.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (11 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Compiegne costs €900 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)