Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Tétouan, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 639 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.18393 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Tétouan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 47% more expensive than in Tétouan (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,584 Dirham (Php79,288) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900 Dirham in Tétouan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 4 hours ago)