Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Tétouan, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.193 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Tétouan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 32% more expensive than in Tétouan (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,542 Dirham (RM6,631) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Dirham in Tétouan.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Indore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of bread in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Rioja costs ARS $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (about 3 hours ago)