Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia vs Tétouan, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00063 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Tétouan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 27% more expensive than in Tétouan (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 12,701 Dirham (Rp 20,278,919) in Jakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Dirham in Tétouan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 3 hours ago)