Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Tétouan, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 773 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 8.880 MAD / USD
Do you live in Tétouan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 30% more expensive than in Tétouan (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 12,445 Dirham ($1,402) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600 Dirham in Tétouan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 15,000元 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $139 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Talcahuano costs CH$18,890,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)