Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark vs Tétouan, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.452 MAD / DKK
Do you live in Tétouan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 197% more expensive than in Tétouan (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,227 Dirham (kr19,445) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500 Dirham in Tétouan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$1,450,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Compiegne costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €41 (about 2 hours ago)