Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay vs Tétouan, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 687 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00150 MAD / PYG
Do you live in Tétouan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 4% more expensive than in Tétouan (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 11,441 Dirham (7,640,234 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Dirham in Tétouan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (about 2 hours ago)