Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Tétouan, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 12.525 MAD / JOD
Do you live in Tétouan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 62% more expensive than in Tétouan (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,245 Dirham (Dinar 1,297) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Dirham in Tétouan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $139 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Talcahuano costs CH$18,890,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling350 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $1,830 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)