Cost of living in Vienna, Austria vs Tete, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 89.093 MZN / EUR
Do you live in Tete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 37% more expensive than in Tete (Mozambique)
For example, you would need at least 528,612 MT (€5,933) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 385,000 MT in Tete.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €26 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €800 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vadodara costs ₨62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 25 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling240 (about 2 hours ago)