Cost of living in Sydney, Australia vs Tete, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 729 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 57.689 MZN / AUD
Do you live in Tete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 38% more expensive than in Tete (Mozambique)
For example, you would need at least 980,491 MT (AU$16,996) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 712,000 MT in Tete.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 780 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$1,450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Compiegne costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)