Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria vs Tete, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 46.393 MZN / BGN
Do you live in Tete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Tete (Mozambique)
For example, you would need at least 152,185 MT (3,280 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 148,000 MT in Tete.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 3 hours ago)