Cost of living in Singapore vs Tete, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 754 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 56.192 MZN / SGD
Do you live in Tete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Singapore is 32% more expensive than in Tete (Mozambique)
For example, you would need at least 732,501 MT (SGD $13,036) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 555,000 MT in Tete.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 3 hours ago)