Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Tete, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02053 MZN / COP
Do you live in Tete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is about the same as in Tete (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 112,000 MT in Tete you would need to make just about 107,698 MT (COL$5,246,092) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,473 (about 2 hours ago)