Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Tete, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 8.048 MZN / BOB
Do you live in Tete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is about the same as in Tete (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 105,000 MT in Tete you would need to make just about 102,848 MT ($b12,779) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Khulna costs Taka 1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mississauga costs C$1.27 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$121,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bolzano costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New York City costs $2.64 (about 1 hour ago)