Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Tete, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 10.862 MZN / BOB
Do you live in Tete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 10% more expensive than in Tete (Mozambique)
For example, you would need at least 139,291 MT ($b12,824) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 127,000 MT in Tete.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 5.69 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 22TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cancún costs Mex$ 36,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $3,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Badajoz costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)