Cost of living in San Diego, California, United States vs Tete, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 61.678 MZN / USD
Do you live in Tete? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Tete (Mozambique)
For example, you would need at least 747,746 MT ($12,123) in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 587,000 MT in Tete.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zaragoza costs €24,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faro costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)