Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Tete, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 55.560 MZN / USD
Do you live in Tete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Tete (Mozambique)
For example, you would need at least 355,575 MT ($6,400) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 314,000 MT in Tete.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 400 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in São Carlos costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Caracas costs 20,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)