Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Tete, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 59.045 MZN / USD
Do you live in Tete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Tete (Mozambique)
For example, you would need at least 364,381 MT ($6,171) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 313,000 MT in Tete.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Copiapó costs CH$15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 4 hours ago)