Cost of living in New York City, United States vs Tete, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,308 prices entered by 297 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 75.080 MZN / USD
Do you live in Tete? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Tete (Mozambique)
For example, you would need at least 1,208,226 MT ($16,093) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 787,000 MT in Tete.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $139 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Talcahuano costs CH$18,890,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling350 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)