Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Tete, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,214 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02050 MZN / COP
Do you live in Tete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is about the same as in Tete (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 142,000 MT in Tete you would need to make just about 139,126 MT (COL$6,785,739) in Medellín.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edinburgh costs £10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$50 (about 3 hours ago)