Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Tete, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 18.294 MZN / MYR
Do you live in Tete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Tete (Mozambique)
For example, you would need at least 227,834 MT (RM12,454) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 216,000 MT in Tete.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 450 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,850 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edinburgh costs £10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$50 (about 3 hours ago)