Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Tete, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 736 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 74.870 MZN / USD
Do you live in Tete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 22% more expensive than in Tete (Mozambique)
For example, you would need at least 200,532 MT ($2,678) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 165,000 MT in Tete.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,473 (about 2 hours ago)