Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Tete, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,003 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 11.462 MZN / BRL
Do you live in Tete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Tete (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 89,000 MT in Tete you would need to make just about 79,232 MT (R$ 6,912) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 0.80 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhilai costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,934 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)