Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Tete, Mozambique
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 942 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 13.096 MZN / BRL
Do you live in Tete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Tete (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 96,000 MT in Tete you would need to make just about 89,287 MT (R$ 6,818) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Matagalpa costs 38 C$ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo André costs R$ 3.89 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,009 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Río Cuarto costs ARS $550 (about 1 hour ago)