Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Tete, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.981 MZN / ZAR
Do you live in Tete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 5% more expensive than in Tete (Mozambique)
For example, you would need at least 249,101 MT (R 50,006) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 237,000 MT in Tete.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 3 hours ago)