Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Tete, Mozambique
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,793 prices entered by 714 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.833 MZN / ARS *
Do you live in Tete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is about the same as in Tete (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 118,000 MT in Tete you would need to make just about 117,433 MT (ARS $141,037) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,473 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)