Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Tete, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.441 MZN / CNY
Do you live in Tete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 6% more expensive than in Tete (Mozambique)
For example, you would need at least 329,600 MT (34,912元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 310,000 MT in Tete.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sarajevo costs 5.69KM (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 1,600,000 kr (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mons costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronel Oviedo costs 300,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)