Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Tete, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 11.553 MZN / CNY
Do you live in Tete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 13% more expensive than in Tete (Mozambique)
For example, you would need at least 505,902 MT (43,790元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 448,000 MT in Tete.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Halifax costs C$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)