Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Tete, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02053 MZN / COP
Do you live in Tete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is about the same as in Tete (Mozambique)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 133,000 MT in Tete you would need to make just about 129,865 MT (COL$6,325,842) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Berlin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $994 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$600,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 3 hours ago)