Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan vs Tete, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 44.082 MZN / AZN
Do you live in Tete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is about the same as in Tete (Mozambique)
For example, you would need at least 106,668 MT (2,420 ман) in Baku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 105,000 MT in Tete.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Indore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of bread in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Rioja costs ARS $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (about 3 hours ago)