Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Ternopil, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.25955 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Ternopil? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 200% more expensive than in Ternopil (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 104,880₴ (¥404,079) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000₴ in Ternopil.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Osorno costs CH$2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$7,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vina Causino costs CH$20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago costs Php350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Talcahuano costs CH$50 (about 1 hour ago)