Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Ternopil, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.872 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Ternopil? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Ternopil (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 50,920₴ (R$ 10,452) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000₴ in Ternopil.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $164 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)