Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey vs Ternopil, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.843 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Ternopil? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 34% more expensive than in Ternopil (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,680₴ (12,928TL) in İzmir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000₴ in Ternopil.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)