Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Ternopil, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 39.507 UAH / JOD
Do you live in Ternopil? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 88% more expensive than in Ternopil (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 73,386₴ (Dinar 1,858) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000₴ in Ternopil.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (12 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨15 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 400TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,473 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 3 hours ago)