Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Terni, Italy
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,792 prices entered by 713 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00920 EUR / ARS *
Do you live in Terni? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 51% cheaper than in Terni (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Terni you would need to make just about €877 (ARS $95,275) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 4 hours ago)