Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Terni, Italy
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.185 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Terni? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 12% cheaper than in Terni (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Terni you would need to make just about €1,579 (Dinar 1,332) in Amman.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 28 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Quilmes costs ARS $165 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manchester costs £10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 6,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)