Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,579 prices entered by 375 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00774 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 74% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,839 (CH$1,012,589) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 4 hours ago)