Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 420 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.604 BRL / USD
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 108% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,995 ($1,784) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 3 hours ago)