Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 576 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021.
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,520 in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sofia costs 49,000 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Austin, Texas costs $25,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Murcia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maracaibo costs 1,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)