Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 648 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11604 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 67% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,195 (Php70,621) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)