Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 782 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.441 BRL / USD
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 46% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,857 ($1,260) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 15,000元 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $139 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Talcahuano costs CH$18,890,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)