Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 951 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021.
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,215 in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 3 hours ago)