Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Tepic, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 852 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 16.526 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Tepic? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 198% more expensive than in Tepic (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,417 (C$4,322) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Tepic.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)