Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Tepic, Mexico
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.453 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Tepic? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 43% cheaper than in Tepic (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 24,000 in Tepic you would need to make just about Mex$ 13,609 (3,056 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Paris costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨46 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)