Cost of living in Surat, India vs Tepic, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.27178 MXN / INR
Do you live in Tepic? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 14% cheaper than in Tepic (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 25,000 in Tepic you would need to make just about Mex$ 21,606 (₨79,495) in Surat.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $760 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)