Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Tepic, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01783 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Tepic? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 148% more expensive than in Tepic (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,062 (₩3,200,561) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Tepic.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨40 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 600,000 Bs.S. (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Johannesburg costs R 800 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Singapore costs SGD $313 (about 2 hours ago)