Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Tepic, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,549 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 19.862 MXN / USD
Do you live in Tepic? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 46% more expensive than in Tepic (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,043 ($1,613) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Tepic.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Varese costs €1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santo André costs R$ 112,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 8 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)