Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Tepic, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 629 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.745 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Tepic? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Tepic (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,172 (R$ 8,590) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Tepic.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Matagalpa costs 38 C$ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo André costs R$ 3.89 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,009 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Río Cuarto costs ARS $550 (about 1 hour ago)